Child and Teen Checkups (C&TCs) provide health care and preventative screenings for children and teens under the age of 21 who are enrolled in medical assistance.
Children or teens enrolled in a health plan must get their checkups from providers in their health plan network. Medical Assistance pays for Child and Teen Checkup visits.
You can schedule a C&TC visit by calling your local clinic or doctor for an appointment. Here are links to the Wilderness Health member clinics and affiliated clinics offering C&TC visits:
Member Hospitals and Clinics
- Community Memorial Hospital - Cloquet, MN
- Fairview Range/ Range Regional Health Services - Hibbing & Nashwauk, MN
- Grand Itasca Clinic & Hospital - Grand Rapids, MN
- Lake View Hospital - Silver Bay & Two Harbors, MN
- St. Luke's Primary Care Clinics - Duluth, Hermantown, Hibbing, & Mountain Iron, MN and Superior & Ashland WI
- Scenic Rivers Clinics - Northern MN
- Sawtooth Mountain Clinics - Tofte, Grand Portage, & Grand Marais, MN
General C&TC Informational Resources
- General C&TC Info
- Parent Flyer
- Teen Flyer
- Podcast: From the Center for Inclusive Childcare, a conversation with Faith Kidder from the Minnesota Department of Health. Learn about the importance of well child visits, and how the state of MN supports families eligible for Medical Assistance with appropriate healthcare for children.
- Regional Dentists Who Accept Medicaid
- Dental Reminder Flyer-Kids ages 2-10
- Dental Reminder Flyer-Teens
To learn more about Child & Teen Checkups click here. If you have any questions, email: C&TC@wildernesshealthmn.org